Everything changed in 2019.
- I attended the Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs (GSE).
- I ramped up artisan shows.
- I printed my first color T-shirts.
- I began wholesale more seriously.
- I created all kinds of new products.
- And I started to refine my vision for what Anneli White Designs would become.
During the summer, I received 240+ hours of collegiate level entrepreneurship training, heard from business owners and start ups from across the region, and gained a family of coaches and friends who believed in me at Kentucky’s prestigious business boot camp– GSE.
It was there where my business dreams were confirmed and I began planning for my business’ future. I started working with new printers, businesses, and vendors to make this thing legit. I started to turn my new vision into reality. In January 2020, Anneli White Designs became an official LLC, and now the Anneli White Designs’ website has launched!